Monday, April 6, 2009

Desperately seeking a bathing suit

I am desperately seeking the perfect bathing suit. Any woman will understand my situation. There are so many components to finding that perfect bathing suit color, fit, size...the list is endless! I am coming to the realization that no matter what size you are, searching for the perfect bathing suit is sure to deflate any illusions of grandeur that you may have had about your body! I'm so glad that the bathing suit industry finally caught on that we are not all the same size on top and bottom. However, that doesn't solve all the problems! I finally found a suit that I actually loved! I grabbed it off the rack, marched myself to the dressing room, and proceeded to try it on. Looking in the mirror, I felt my body image drop about 3 notches or more! In any ordinary outfit or piece of clothing, I'm content with my body. Put me in a bathing suit and it is a different story! I think this has got to be the case for all women. Seriously, is this some evil plot against women????

No comments:

Post a Comment