Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Birds...2009 Edition

While at DisneyWorld this past week I was assaulted by a bird! I had just finished eating at a lovely little restaurant next to It's a Small World and was making my way to Peter Pan's Flight when I felt something cold and wet hit my cheek. I quickly put my finger to my cheek to wipe the wet spot away only to discover that a bird had just pooped on my face! I look up, to see my attacker flying away...as if he had done no harm. I was horrified and disgusted! However, my family thought this was the funniest thing ever! My sister came up with a little poem for the occasion, "Birdie, birdie in the sky...why you poo poo in my eye?!"

I must say that I wasn't really amused, but was completely shocked that this had happened to me! So what do I do? I post it on Facebook of course! My philosophy is: Better to tell on yourself than to allow others to tell on you! My status post sparked a ton of comments and laughter! My friend, Melissa, compared me to Ouisser from Steel Magnolias. Another friend, Lisa, informed me that it was good luck to be pooped on by a bird. Seriously?!?! If being pooped on by a bird is good luck, I sure don't want any bad luck! I must say, however, that I think it does greatly help the complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment