Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hellloooooo, Mr. Airline Man...

Ummmmm, Hellloooooo Mr. Airline Man...have you forgotten that your job is to provide me with a service? A service for which I pay you to carry me and my belongings from Point A to Point B and back. In case you have forgotten, this service does require me to have a seat aboard your aircraft. Gone are the days where I could purchase a ticket aboard your aircraft and pick my seat with no additional charges. Now, you have decided to charge me to pick a seat aboard your aircraft! Are you kidding me???? Shouldn't this price already be included with your initial ticket price? It seems to me that you are just looking for any way to make an extra buck. I realize times are tough, but come on! I'm willing to pay your little seat fee, so that I can fly comfortably and not be squished for an entire 2 hours between to total strangers! And, I'm not the only one! You have us consumers right where you want us.

As if this weren't enough, you now want to charge me to check a bag! Really????!!! I'm wise to how you operate! The checked bag fee has increased the amount of carry-ons, so now you catch people at the gate with their carry-on and tell them they now have to check it and pay your "little" fee! Well, I've got news for you, Mr. Airline Man...I can ship my belongings via FedEx cheaper than I can check them with you! AND, an added bonus, it will arrive when I do and if it doesn't I can track it down! No more lost luggage for me in the airports of America! So, you think you're pretty smart, but you are not as wise as this girl! I may pay your seat fee, but I refuse to pay your checked bag fee again!

No comments:

Post a Comment