Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's time to come clean


Hello, my name is Angela AND I am a Starbucks addict.


Readers of I'm Just Sayin: "Hello, Angela."


Really???? What's not to love about Starbucks?! I guess for some it is as Tom Hanks' character in You've Got Mail says, "The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision making ability, whatsoever, to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short. Tall. Light. Dark. Caff. Decaf. Low fat. Nonfat. So people who don't know who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee, but absolutely a defining sense of self!"



I've been drinking coffee most of my life, but Starbucks allowed me to take that coffee addiction to a whole new level! It opened a whole new world of coffee opportunities for me! I could couple two of my favorite things in one cup...coffee and caramel. What more could a girl want?! Well, lots, but that's an entirely different blog!


For me, Starbucks is more than just coffee...it is an experience!


When you walk in, you are greeted by the rich coffee aroma! That smell soon gets into your clothes and hair, which I must say is like taking a little piece of heaven with you when you go! I wish I could figure out how to bottle that smell!


I love meeting friends at, as I affectionately call it, The Bucks! You don't have to worry about them kicking you out because you've been there for hours chatting away, reading a book, or working on your computer. You can settle in to one of their deep, comfy chairs and let the stresses of the day just melt away and enjoy your cup of coffee.



It's my happy place! SIGHHHHHHHH :)





2 comments:

  1. YES! I agree! :) Its the perfect place to be creative, and its the perfect place to hang out. Yay for Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must dig up and send to you the recipe I found for homemade body scrub. It involves sugar and coffee, it exfoliates well, and you can sit and steep in it. Very nice for those of us who can admit our addiction. :)

    ReplyDelete