Saturday, January 10, 2009

A goddess is born...

I was given a nickname many years ago...The Bovine Goddess. How did that name come to be? Well, here's the story...

During my younger years (AND I'm NOT old), I became a fan of the word "heiffer". It became a descriptive word for most any moment...someone wronged me...heiffer...it was really hot...it was hotter than a heiffer in heat...you get the picture! The use of this word was amusing to most around me, so they wanted to nickname me "Queen Heiffer". I'm not a heiffer, so I quickly nipped that in the bud and told them they could call me Bovine Goddess. And THAT, my friends, is how The Bovine Goddess came to be.

I decided that for this venture, I would tweak that nickname just a bit...I've always had the gift of gab, so why not be a Gabbing Goddess??? I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment